Senior Antenna RF Engineer/Researcher, Full-Time, Pulse Finland, Oulu
We at Sharper are looking for a Senior Antenna RF Engineer/Researcher for our client Pulse Finland in Oulu. The role is permanent and full-time and you will be employed by Pulse.
As a Senior Antenna RF Engineer/Researcher, your daily work consists of combining your time between hands-on antenna RF designing tasks in product development and research work in the field of RF designing.
Product development in RF design includes close cooperation with the customer and the international team of Pulse in Europe, USA and Asia.
We are looking for an Antenna RF Engineer with previous experience in a similar role. We hope you have a strong antenna background in RF hands-on experience and some experience in research related projects.
Pulse Finland is a subsidiary of Pulse Electronics. We belong to Yageo Corporation headquartered in Taipei Taiwan.
Pulse Wireless Division is a global leader in antennas for smart phones, wearable devices, tablets, and other mobile connected devices. Our focus markets are consumer electronics, IoT, automotive telematics, public safety, smart metering, healthcare and infrastructure radio systems. We have a uniquely far-reaching understanding of the antennas and RF issues of modern wireless communication systems. The combining of our openness to new ideas with our extensive manufacturing capability has made us the market leader in our field.
We have delivered over 3 billion antennas over 30 years. Through our unique expertise, we can provide antenna solutions that allow mobile device manufacturers to realize their future product generations. Our customers include the leading OEM’s of wireless devices. Read more: http://antennas.pulseelectroni...
- Hands-on antenna RF design work in product development
- Research work and gaining expertise in the field of the most advanced RF technologies including latest communication standards like 5GNR and mm-wave systems
- Working with the following design technologies: embedded and external antennas, mechanically integrated antennas, active antennas, printed 3D antennas
- Working closely with the customers and the international team in product development and production
We are expecting:
- Around 5 years of experience in antenna RF design in the industry or research institute environment
- Interest and/or background in RF research related work
- Being self-motivated and steering
- Fluent written and spoken English
We offer you the opportunity:
- To develop your skills in the field of antenna RF design
- Gain valuable work experience in the most advanced RF technologies
- Possibility to combine practical daily work to the field of research
- Use state of the art design simulation tools and onsite test labs including anechoic chambers for antenna characterization
- Support of the international work team in a low hierarchy organization
- International company culture and great working atmosphere
If you identify yourself with this position, you should apply for the job as soon as possible - we will proceed immediately with potential applicants. The last day to apply is 17th of November 2019. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Saara Niskanen, p 050 467 5319.
Learn more about Sharper
Sharper is a recruitment and staffing agency specialized in expert and manager positions. We believe that finding the candidate who best fits to your organizational culture is as important as finding the candidate with certain professional competencies. At Sharper we work as a one team to ensure that our clients can benefit from the combined network and experience of the whole recruitment team. Sharper is a part of Studentwork Group and operates in Finland and Sweden.