Sales Manager (Finland, Russia and the Baltic States) / Andritz Oy, Helsinki
ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 300. The Center of Excellence are Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland.
The listed Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria. With almost 170 years of experience, approximately 29,600 employees, and more than 280 locations in over 40 countries worldwide, ANDRITZ is a reliable and competent partner and helps its customers to achieve their corporate and sustainability goals.
ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives and versatility – core values to which the company is committed.
Due to the forthcoming retirement of our current Sales Manager, Andritz is recruiting a
Sales Manager (Finland, Russia and the Baltic States)
in the Drying Product Group within the Fiber & Drying Services division of ANDRITZ Pulp and Paper Mill Service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer analysis, customer visits and support – regular contact with potential customers and their representatives
- Moderating and conducting technical walkthroughs, inspections and surveys with customers
- Quotation work, preparing proposals both technically and commercially
- Conducting contract and price negotiations
- Budgeting, cost follow-up and mid-term planning
- Project Management of rebuilds and upgrade projects
- Participation in R&D projects for fiber drying services including spare parts business
- Representing the company at trade fairs and conferences
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Degree/diploma in mechanical or process engineering
- Technical experience in pulp production, especially in fiber drying process
- Previous sales experience in industrial services or capital/investment sales
- Excellent communication skills and technical understanding
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
You will work in close co-operation with Service Engineers and you will be supported by Product Groups in Sweden and Austria. You will also have intensive co-operation with the capital business, other divisions and various stakeholders. You will report to the Product Group Manager.
The location of the position can be negotiated, however; you will spend significant time at our office in Helsinki. Regular travel is required in the position.
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential – come and join us!
For more information please contact MPS Consultant Jaana Jaatinen, tel. 020 746 9690. Please send your application with CV by 1.12.2019.