SALES DIRECTOR FINLAND
Leinolift is now looking for a Sales Director to expand its business in Finland.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordination, management and development of sales and customer service team;
- Responsibility for the sales budget and pricing;
- Working with management to effectively implement sales strategy;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of tasks given to sales and customer service team and proper execution of company procedures;
- Following up on Finnish construction market trends and adjusting sales and customer service tactics accordingly.
Suitable candidate has:
- Successful experience in direct sales (B2B) and sales or customer service team management (at least 3 years);
- Higher education (in the field of business management, economics or construction);
- Goal-oriented mindset and ability to develop and motivate people through personal example;
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and stress tolerance;
- Understanding of construction market;
- Fluent/native Finnish and English language skills.
- Management team position;
- Possibility to build and develop a successful sales team;
- Bonus system from results achieved;
- Company car.
More information about Leinolift you can find on www.leinolift.fi. For questions about the position and the application process, please contact Tomi Sundberg, tel. +358 50 574 9076. Applications (in English) should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com