We are strengthening our Export team with
Tikkurila is an international premium paint brand with Nordic origins. The offering spans a wide range of high-quality products, tools and services designed to cater to your every need. Tikkurila export team generates sales with local partners from countries where Tikkurila doesn’t have its own affiliates. Now Tikkurila export team operates in more than 30 countries.
Your main responsibilities will include...
- Entering the sales orders in AX Dynamics
- Coordinating the transportation
- Taking care of the export documentation
- Customer service: close communication with distributors
- Working in close cooperation with your coordinator team, warehouse and logistics
To succeed in this role, you have...
- Bachelor level degree or other similar education
- Customer service-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Great team-working skills
- Well organized working style
- Proactive hands on attitude
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Finnish. Russian or/and German is a benefit.
- Experience in export and/or logistics is a benefit
The position is based in Vantaa, Finland. You will report to Sales Support Manager Ida Buure.
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues. Our international team consists of 4 Sales Coordinators, 4 Sales Managers, Sales Support Manager and Export Sales Director.
This is a temporary position until 31.10.2020.
For more information please contact Ida Buure, tel: 040 9225887 on Friday 17.1. from 9.00 to 15.00 or Tuesday 21.1. from 9.00 to 15.00.
If you got interested, please submit your application and CV in English by 26.1.2020. We will review the applications already during the application period and we will proceed quickly when suitable candidates are found.
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.