Sales and development manager
We are now looking for a Sales and Development Manager for division Finland and Baltics located in Tallinn, Estonia. You will be part of Baltics management Team and also division Finland’s development team. You will have a great career opportunity to grow together with Caverion international business to be a top talent in building system and energy efficiency technology.
Who we are looking for?
Most importantly we are seeking for an individual with the following skills:
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent sales skills
- Knowledge of sales and development strategies, processes and practices
- Business and financial acumen
- Entrepreneurial attitude and way of thinking
- Good English language skills
- Understanding of SAP environment
- Showing interest for customers and networking
- Eager to learn and share information between different stakeholders
- Understanding Caverion offer, way of working and ambition of profitable business
What will be your role?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supports business development and sales actions implementation in Baltics, mainly in Estonia
- Leading the sales in Estonia by being a role model locally
- Manages country’s business development assignments, ensuring that all assigned development activities are completed against agreed time, scope, budget and quality targets
- Manages country’s business development project portfolio, supports business departments in the implementation of development initiatives and projects
- Leads the operations of sales to achieve short and long-term objectives as set by a business plan
- Establishes KPIs and budgets, develops the effectiveness of the sales with long term perspective
- Leads the implementation of sales processes and sales channels, sales & marketing concepts and techniques
- Actively liaises with the important clients and collaborates cross-functionally to align resources serving customer demand
- Uses business intelligence to obtain knowledge of competitors and the overall business landscape
- Develops partnerships and new ways of doing business. Promotes cross-functional collaboration and use of best practices
- Reports to Business and Sales development director in Finland and Baltics division and in matrix to Baltics organization
You will be based at Caverion office located in Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers.
Get interested in this position? For more information about the position, please contact Mika Ruokonen, p. +358 50 440 2449 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the holiday season, please take contact January 7th 2020 at the earliest. #LI-TN1
Please send your cover letter with salary request and CV by January 31st 2020, by clicking the Apply link.