Huhtamäki Foodservice Nordic Oy
At Huhtamaki safety is our number one priority and we are now seeking a highly motivated and dynamic person to join our team and our new manufacturing site in Hämeenlinna as
to take the full responsibility and accountability for managing, advising and facilitating the health and safety function. As Safety Manager you have the knowledge to create a safe and healthy operationally compliant working environment. You act as occupational health and safety manager and support managers and employees to meet various responsibilities for health and safety under relevant legislation.
Safety Manager’s main responsibilities include:
- Preparing health and safety strategies, action plans and oversee the development of internal policies
- Ensuring the health, safety and risk management systems are fully implemented across the site and are operated and monitored correctly
- Development and maintenance of suitable processes for the investigation of accidents and near miss situations and implementing the corrective actions
- Safety reporting and analyzing data and statistics to the authorities and inside the company
- Ensuring that legislation and standards (OHSAS for example) are implemented correctly
- Monitoring and participating in internal and external audits
- Preparing presentations and conducting health and safety related trainings
An ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of EU safety standards and occupational safety course completed
- Good reporting and analyzing skills – you know well the basics of MS Office and you learn new systems and reporting tools quickly
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills; as you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders it is important that you enjoy working with several partners in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in machinery or engineering
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
- Knowledge of Lean/5S+S considered as an advantage
We offer you an opportunity to work in an international work environment with an open and inspired working culture together with possibilities to personal and professional development. We welcome you to join this great team!
For further information please contact Project Manager Ari-Matti Tuovinen, mob. +35840 147 6820 on Friday 27.9. at 14-15 and Monday 30.9. at 14-15.
Please apply via link below no later than 11.10.2019. We aim to fill the position as soon as possible and may make our choice prior to the end of the application period in case we find a suitable candidate.