Project Sales Manager
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Project Sales Manager for the IEC Low Voltage Motors product group for the chemical, oil and gas business at ABB Oy Motors and Generators Business Line. The position can be located in Helsinki or Vaasa, Finland or another location in Europe or Middle East. Role is global. Your task is to support our local sales units with global projects and end user agreements.
- Preparing quotations with the necessary documentation according to the given specifications
- Maintaining end user agreements, technical agreements and pricing agreements
- Following up projects together with your team
- Developing tools (pricing, documentation) for project business
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or business administration
- In-depth knowledge of motors, preferably more than 5 years
- Flexible way of working
- Self-driven, can-do attitude
- Excellent social and networking skills, tolerance for stress, cultural sensitivity, willingness to travel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Other languages are considered an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer a challenging position in an international working environment, an excellent insight into the oil and gas industry, the opportunity for personal development and the opportunity to further your career in a global company.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72351657 by December 11, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Jussi Alahuhtala, +358 5033 4 2650 / email@example.com