Project Engineer (Espoo)
Navitec Systems is a high-tech company specialized in navigation and controls of mobile machinery. Navitec started automating machinery in the mining and nuclear waste handling industry but today the company focuses on material handling of AGVs. Navitec has developed advanced products in this business area: Navitrol is a software package for vehicle positioning and control and Navithor is a fleet control software for synchronizing the operation of autonomous vehicles. These products are sold worldwide and the company is devoted to further develop them and the related tool programs according to the needs of their customers. Navitec’s target is to grow and take a large share of the worldwide market in their business area. www.navitecsystems.com
Navitec is now looking for a Project Engineer to join their customer support team.
In this position you will help Navitec’s customers to utilize Navitrol and Navithor products in wide variety of industries, warehouses and healthcare. You will also take part in introducing the products in new environments. You should be willing to travel abroad onbusiness trips to a variety of destinations. The experienced team will support you in your role but after a comprehensive introduction you are expected to show initiative and proactively manage your own work.
We look for:
- An appropriate Master´s or Bachelor´s degree in Automation and Electrical Engineering (or an equivalent qualification)
- Programming skills (C programming language)
- Knowledge of automatization
- Motivation to learn and proactive attitude
- Teamwork skills and independent problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel abroad - even on a short notice
- Fluency in English
- Driving licence
We consider as an advantage:
- Earlier experience in automatization projects (e.g. during studies)
- Interest in robotics
- Fluency in Finnish and/or German
Navitec Systems offers:
- Low hierarchy and flexible company culture
- Global business environment with international clients and business trips (e.g. to the US and Europe)
This position is a great opportunity for a newly graduated as well as for a more experienced automation engineer who is willing to become an expert in the field of automation and navigation.
This permanent position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found and the work will begin upon agreement.
Send your application and CV to Hanna Jokela, Recruitment Consultant, Click Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy by 19.12.2018 at the latest. E-mail addresses are of the form firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position call Hanna Jokela, tel. 050 411 0273, tue-wed between 12-14.