Product Line Managers
Adecco Finland Oy
Today, Coherent is one of the worlds leading photonics manufacturers and innovators. With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, and offices spanning the globe and a growing presence in Europe. Coherent offers a unique and distinct product portfolio that touches many different markets and industries. At the forefront of innovation within the laser industry, Coherent is highly respected and renowned for its innovative technologies to create products of the highest quality. Corelase, part of Coherent, is a versatile expert of quality turnkey laser technology. Company has a vast worldwide sales and support network - at your service. As one of the biggest fiber laser resonator producers, company ensures the customer reliability of service and delivery. Be inspired by precise laser power. We certainly are.
Our customer-oriented Marketing Department is currently seeking two
Product Line Managers
to our site in Tampere.
In this position you will support and train our sales function. Your main responsibilities include identifying customer needs as well as developing products or product lines. You will take care of your work in close co-operation with cross-functional teams from R&D and Operations as well as our global Sales.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support and train our sales function with named products, product lines or areas.
- Identify customer needs and work with different functions and third parties to develop our products accordingly.
- Develop marketing plans and activities for specific products or product lines.
- Maintain customer relationships as well as consult the customers to find the best solution for them.
- Develop product positioning.
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activities and identify customer needs.
- Work with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing products or product lines.
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience in product support or technical B2B sales as well as working with complex technical products.
- M.Sc. in technical field.
- Understanding of business trends, sales and customer service as partnership.
- Willingness to fulfil and even exceed customer expectations and support customers in finding the right solutions.
- Ability to analyze competition in the field.
- Good oral and written Finnish and English communication skills.
- Any background in the field of welding processes, manufacturing process automation, optics or industrial laser sources is beneficial for this position.
- Previous experience or knowledge in lasers is seen as an advantage.
- A hands-on attitude and willingness to develop your expertise and work as part of a team.
- Availability to travel occasionally.
In case this position is the one for you, please send your application as soon as possible, latest on October 20th, 2019 at www.adecco.fi. For additional information please contact Katja Hämäläinen at Adecco, +358 50 444 4457.