Product Engineer, ESP Technology
Product Engineer, ESP Technology
Valmet’s Environmental Systems Technology Unit supplies complete cleaning solutions for extensive air emissions control. From our wide offering, you will find solutions for dry flue gas cleaning, wet flue gas cleaning and heat recovery, flue gas desulfurization and NOx reduction.
We are looking for a Product Engineer for Environmental Systems team to Vantaa office.
As a Product Engineer, you are responsible for
- preparing of the boiler plant´s electrostatic precipitator technology related technical documentation and concept in close co-operation with engineering and product sales.
- producing and gathering technical specifications for sales and prepare project execution related technical documentation for the customers under project management surveillance.
- preparing and being responsible of cost calculations in cooperation with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- participating for customer meetings in sales phase and during project execution as in a role of technical responsible expert.
- supporting our environmental service business in electrostatic precipitator modernization and retrofit sales and project execution.
In sales, you have a technical expert role when participating and supporting sales team. During the project execution phase, Product Engineer is a responsible person to the customer and you are also in charge of the technical documentation management in projects.
In order to succeed in this role, you:
- have technical (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) degree in Energy, Process or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- have at least 2-4 years of experience from air pollution control or close business-related boiler plant product knowledge from Power Generation, Pulp & Paper or Process industry.
- communicate fluently in English; other languages are a benefit.
- are ready to travel in regular basis.
As a person, you are open minded business and customer-oriented specialist, who are capable to make decisions and have natural curiosity to learn new things and persistence to succeed when challenges occur.
Our Vantaa team is a dynamic group, which needs readiness to support each other and encouragement to take a role and responsibilities from various tasks.
We offer an exciting and challenging position with possibility to work with modern technology in international projects as well as find opportunities for personal development.
Did we catch your interest? Join our team and fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary at the latest 30.09.2019.
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Jukka Kurki, Senior Manager, Sales and Technology tel. +358 50 325 3204.
Valmet is a smoke free workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork. Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers