OIO Infield Operator for TOTO process, OL3 Site
We are currently searching for OIO Infield Operator for TOTO process for our international client in the OL3 Site. The job starts as soon as a suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 6 months with the possibility for extension. Please apply for the position quickly or contact us for further information today!
- Mechanical Technician of Educated Craftsman
- Process installations experience, ERP knowledge
- Ability to work with process diagrams
- General understanding of the components of a process system (piping, manual and motorized valves, drains and vents, local instruments, pumps and electrical supply systems)
- IT-Skills: MS Office
- Fluent English
- Possibility to work at the radiation area and work in shifts
- Perform in-field operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Local tagging and blocking of components
- To verify labelling and the accuracy of the systems with drawings and CMS in order the systems can be transferred safely between commissioning and OIO
We're offering you the possibility to work with an interesting International project where you can adapt your skills and gain valuable work experience.
OIO Infield Operator for TOTO process
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: OIO Infield Operator for TOTO process
Yhteyshenkilö: Sarita Ojala