Nordic Investment Bank
NORDIC INVESTMENT BANK (NIB) is seeking an OFFICE COORDINATOR to join the Office Services and Facilities Unit (OSF). The work offers an excellent opportunity to gain a thorough understanding on how an office services unit functions within an international financial institution.
If you are flexible, thorough and service minded person equipped with a can-do attitude, you may be the right person. Office Coordinator’s main purpose is to ensure smooth communication and coordination with NIB's external service providers and ensure quality of all outsourced services. The Office Coordinator also ensures that the OSF Unit runs smoothly and provides necessary administrative support to the Head of Unit. Preparing and following the yearly Financial Plan is also key element of the role.
Main tasks of the role are:
- Procure, manage and control external outsourced services and products, such as canteen & catering, green plants, cleaning and office support functions. Ensuring that the subcontractor contract is followed and that the delivered services/products fill the requirements and are of good quality, which includes regular contacts with existing and prospective external service providers.
- Support NIB employees in OSF related matters, co-operation with vendors, implementation, communication and development of services and tools.
- Handling yearly budgeting.
- Payment and budgeting of all NIB owned and rented apartments and facilities.
- Units NIBeDoc key-user, managing NIBeDoc.
- Intranet update, responsible for internal informing of OSF related matters.
Key competencies needed in order to succeed are:
- Two to four years knowledge of supplier co-operation and key success factors of outsourcing.
- Good writing, communication and ICT skills to manage widely used applications.
- Attention to details and accounting knowledge.
- Understanding of business service and support needs.
- Effective in team working.
- Working languages are English, Swedish and Finnish.
The position is located at the NIB headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information about this position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Director, Head of Office Services & Facilities (+358 40 738 0778) on Monday 13 January 2020 from 2 to 4 pm and on Monday 20 January 2020 from 2 - 4 pm. For general information about employment at NIB, please contact email@example.com, HR Business Partner (+358 40 559 7998).
The deadline for submitting your application is Friday 31st of January, Applications will however be processed successively when received.
The vision of NIB is a prosperous and sustainable Nordic-Baltic region. Our employees are our strongest asset in realising this vision. Our core values are competence, commitment and cooperation. In recruitment, NIB puts the main emphasis on personal and professional qualifications and experience. The Bank has zero tolerance for any type of discrimination, which includes discrimination on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, family status, religion, health, political activities or any other comparable circumstance. NIB is a professional expert organisation, and encourages employees to continuously develop their professional competencies while maintaining a sustainable work-life balance.