Member of TOM Team (Civil, Mechanical), OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a Member of Takeover for Maintenance (TOM) Team (Civil, Mechanical) for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 6 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Mechanical or process engineer with several years of working experience
- Applicable rules and regulations for mechanical and electromechanical equipment (design, operation, maintenance)
- Intercultural experience
- MS Office skills
- Good communication skills and structured approach
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs based on an available schematic approach after respective training
- Complementing the PM program by analysis of equipment operating and maintenance manuals (EOMM) for special equipment
- Review and compile maintenance history; identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- Grouping of preventive maintenance (PM) activities and periodic tests (PT) within the systems to harmonize intervals in view of system boundaries and required delimitations
- Involvement in the system-specific working meetings to argue / discuss and resolve the customer comments
- Update and finalize subsequently the so-called system maintenance list
- Define zero-points per component and maintenance activity as basis for the scheduling within the OL3 Commissioning and Maintenance Support Tool (CMS)
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Member of TOM Team" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.