Mechanical Section Manager
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Section Manager for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start of the project would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until 31.12.2020.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage, lead and supervise the mechanical works at site in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Supervises all section personnel
- Proactively manage the scope of works, material flow and secure needed resources
- Maintain good customer relations and team spirit at site
- Ensure quality and cost efficiency of work
- Plan and follow-up work progress of mechanical works at site (Time management, Cost management, Risk management, Quality management)
- Manage and update the quality documentation
- Report periodically the mechanical site works status
- Prepare, arrange and document meetings according to needed
- Manage subcontractors
- Coordinate installation and construction works with civil and electrical sections
- Safeguard the compliance with HSSE policies and minimize the risks in own section
What will we expect from you?
- M.Sc. of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Site works experience (working experience in similar tasks preferred)
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Effective communication, team building and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good technical background and analytical mind
- Mechanical works planning skills
- Willingness to work abroad for extended periods
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
- Project Management knowledge is an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.