(Removed from publishing)
Mechanical Engineering Expert to Olkiluoto!
Original publication date 13.3.2019
ToimenkuvaWe are searching for Mechanical Engineer expert to work at Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant project as part of a team. Starting is as soon as possible. The estimated length of this project is 6 months.
The scope of Special and Self Standing Systems includes a various area of several systems composed of different kind of technologies, electrical, I&C, mechanical parts and process part.
In order to secure:
- Installation/Erection completion until system LCI/KO2
- Support for the preparation and clarification related to Commissioning issues
- Support during commissioning trouble shooting
- Support maintenance activities
The scope includes the required preparation as mentioned above and as well as strong contribution for the closure of CRs/FCRs/DCRs/NCRs/ICCR's as a result of construction or commissioning findings.
- Comfortable in the use of AutoCAD and calculation tools (e.g. R-STAB or FEM tools)
- Good knowledge of the Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Work confidently within site teams and supplier
- Ability to adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks & able to work to deadlines
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles
- Highly motivated to solve problems/issues & target oriented
- Document writing capacity
- Good relational and communication skills
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Fluent English language
- Valid occupational safety card (green card)
- Valid concise security clearance to Olkiluoto
Koulutus ja työkokemusQualification and background:
- Mechanical engineering degree
- High expertise in mechanical engineering e. g. Large Cranes or similar; at least 6 years
- Detail knowledge of mechanical equipment design including calculation of mechanical structures
- Experience in nuclear power plants, especially Olkiluoto 3
Muut tiedotWe offer an international working environment at Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant construction site.
In case you are interested, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 50 433 7297. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found!