Manager, Human Resources
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
We are now looking for an HR Manager for our Finland HR team. The Human Resources supports Kemira’s strategy and business objectives by developing the organization and people processes, driving leadership and talent development, and by providing efficient HR services to the business. This position is in our head office in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
In this role, you will support our leaders in the Helsinki office. You will drive and execute global HR processes, advise and coach leaders in people matters and be a part of our Finland HR team. As a part of the head office, you’ll be exposed to the very center of Kemira and work with inspiring leaders from multiple areas of our organization.
- Advise and coach people managers on HR related topics incl. employment law, collective agreements, policies, annual processes
- Handle recruitments end to end
- Implement and execute annual HR processes locally
- Contribute to the country HR development and work on various projects based on interest/potential
- Responsibility for data management of own areas in our HR tools (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Prepare and analyze HR related data and ad hoc reports
What you need:
- Academic degree and minimum 5+ years of relevant HR experience in manager level
- Excellent knowledge of people processes and tools
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, meet deadlines, solve problems effectively and handle multiple priorities
- Competence to influence and build relationships with a cross-functional, global matrix organization with the awareness of cultural differences
- Curiosity and drive to develop HR for the future
You will succeed if you are not afraid of learning and trying new things and are ready to roll your sleeves. It will be beneficial if you enjoy working with different systems. Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish are necessary for succeeding in this role. This position will report to the Sr Manager, Finland HR also based in the Helsinki office.
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira
For more information please contact Sr Manager, HR Finland Otso Solhagen, tel +358 50 561 4333 on August 8th (10.00-11.00), August 9th (9.00-10.00) or August 13th (9.00-10.00). You can also reach out by email at email@example.com
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary request by August 21st 2019 at www.kemira.com/careers. We may proceed with suitable candidates before the application deadline.
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.