Lead Test Automation Engineer, Dooap
Are you interested in working with agile methods and the latest technologies? – Great, we want you!
As Lead Test Automation Engineer you will be specializing in test automation as part of our software development team. You are a key player in the team that develops Efima’s own software product, Dooap. In this position you’ll get to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and development methods. You also get to develop and share your knowledge with other top professionals. Our technology stack includes, among others, Azure, .NET Core, C#, X++, D365, AX 2012, and VSTS.
Dooap is a browser-based Accounts Payable Automation solution made for the global market. It also comes with a killer mobile application. Learn more about Dooap at https://dooap.com/.
What we offer:
- Key position in a rapidly growing SaaS product development team (Dooap)
- Chance to work with modern Microsoft .NET Core and other modern technologies in Azure
- Great benefits and awesome colleagues
Responsibilities / duties:
- Hands-on development and ownership of test automation frameworks (.NET Core)
- Test automation development, coaching and mentoring for developers
- Ownership and development of quality assurance guidelines and standards
- Leadership of test case design as part of the product development team
What we appreciate:
- Desire and ability to lead test automation and coach software engineers
- Hands-on experience in software test automation as part of modern DevOps CI/CD
- Expertise in C# or Java development
- Good skills in Finnish and English
The position is a permanent employment, and you will be working at our office in Tampere. The office is centrally located in the very center of Tampere, so you get to enjoy all the great lunch places, services and transportation options the city has to offer.
We are a growth company that has kept its low level of hierarchy and the feeling of togetherness. You will be surrounded by amazing and open-hearted colleagues who are also among the top professionals in our industry. We work closely together, listen to each other and dare to challenge the norms. At Efima, you can truly be who you really are.
This job is made for you if you want to develop your skills, be successful at what you do and achieve results that last. You will get a chance to be a part of building a world-class software product and an international success story.
Seize the opportunity and send us your application, resume and salary request by 26.5.2019. For more information about the position, contact Lauri Hölttä by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.