As lead developer, you’ll improve Veikkaus Game Studio’s development processes with other groups of interest, such as developers, producers and business partners. You’ll play an integral role in ensuring fluid communication between Veikkaus Game Studio and other departments. The position requires creative problem solving, good communication and co-operation skills. You’ll have the freedom to influence decisions and prioritise tasks concerning Veikkaus Game Studio.
- Improve the development process of Game Studio
- Ensure released games are up to our quality standards
- Foster data-driven development
- Offer technical solutions
- Improve upon tight-knit community of Game Studio
- Represent Game Studio in various events
- Vast experience in the web development environment
- Experience in graphical programming and/or game development
- Comprehensive experience in modern development processes and tools
- Prior experience in coaching and/or directing
- 5 years of relevant work experience
Considered a plus:
- Overall interest in games and gaming
Our office is located in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki, Finland.
Due to the nature of Veikkaus as a company we will perform a security clearance check to the person selected to the position.
Please send your application with CV and salary request included. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
For any inquiries about the position please contact Head of Studio Henri Lindgren email@example.com