Laboratory Analyst, Vapo Ventures
We are in the search of Laboratory Analyst to join our small but efficient team. Your tasks include sample preparation and analysis of humic substances and other products under development. This role is part of implementation of Vapo Refinery vision 2030, whose target is resource and energy efficient refining of organic wetland biomass into several high-value-added products.
Vapo Ventures develops and commercializes Vapo’s start-ups. Their aim is to open undiscovered ways to utilize the company’s know-how and vast raw material resources. On this basis they create customer focused, sustainable and feasible new businesses.
In order to succeed as a laboratory analyst, we expect you to have
- at least a B.Sc. level degree in laboratory methods or analytical chemistry.
- experience in HPLC, GC, UV/Vis and ICP. Knowledge in hydrocarbon and lipid analytics is appreciated.
- experience in chemical product development in a laboratory environment.
- the ability to develop working instructions and laboratory methods.
- the ability to create deep understanding about analyzed sample characteristics and bring fresh observations to product development.
- fluency in both spoken and written English.
We offer you
- an interesting and future oriented work
- innovative and inspiring colleagues
- compensation corresponding to work requirements and harmonized Vapo Group employee benefits
- working location at Vapo Ventures Laboratory in Jyväskylä.
For more information regarding the position contact either Project Director Jorma Kautto, tel. 040 8439 492 / email@example.com or Recruitment Manager, Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala ( tel. 040 837 4019).