Key Account Manager
Would you like to be part of our journey towards low-carbon fuels and services with our biggest customers?
We are looking for a
Key Account Manager
to join our Sales Nordics team in Espoo.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for sales of Neste products to Industrial customers, managing the customer’s internal account team and developing the business with the customer on operational and strategic levels.
In your role, you will:
- Deliver the sales & profitability target set for the accounts
- Negotiate needed contracts with the customer
- Lead, manage and coordinate the work of the key account team, ensuring full Neste internal account team support for achieving business targets
- Develop business opportunities, services and logistical solutions/optimization with customer and seek joint business growth
- Implement the account management model, including account planning, reporting, CRM development and customer relationship development
- Nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty
Our Sales Nordics team is responsible for the term contract sales of all Neste products and services to customers in the Nordic and the Baltic countries. We work together for both Oil Products and Renewables Road Transportation businesses.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Degree in a relevant field, e.g. commercial or technical
- Fluent English and Finnish skills are a must both written and oral, Swedish knowledge is preferred
- Experience from sales & trading, operations, production or related businesses. Track record of successfully closed deals is considered an asset
- Capability to drive change
- Ability to understand and handle a complex business relationship and to drive the business of the account forward
- Capability to successfully network, interact and persuade a multitude of audiences and act also on the senior levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Genuine interest in the customers and their business
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Ari Vouti, VP Sales Nordics, +358 40 338 0155, on Oct 24th at 14-16 or Oct 30th at 14-16.
Please submit your CV and application by November 3rd, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 46.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.