Junior Key Account Manager
Continental Foods Finland Oy
Are you hungry sales talent looking for exiting, versatile sales role in a great team? We have at Continental Foods a combined role of Junior Key Account and Trade marketing Manager to offer you. We are one of Europe’s leading food companies with a turnover of about 400 M€ and 1.000 employees. Our portfolio at Continental Foods Finland includes brands Blå Band, BONG, BONG Touch of Taste, Lämmin Kuppi and Raguletto. Our office is located in Vantaa.
Food is our DNA and we are dedicated to bring taste, convenience and everyday cooking solutions to our consumers’ lives. We’re committed to working together with care, trust and respect, adapting quickly to new challenges and opportunities. We strive for success in everything we do and reward performance. We’re proud of where we’ve come from and we’re excited about where we are going. We warmly welcome you to our professional team with strong sales spirit and positive energy.
- Establish account/category specific objectives for distribution, NS and space management
- Develop and implement account specific strategies and plans and ensure that objectives are met
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with Key Accounts and functions
- Innovate, coordinate and follow up on trade marketing activities and promotions. Ensure cost efficiency and ROI of promotions
- Monitor and evaluate customer and market developments and competitive activities. Proactively act on variations vs plan or major movements
- Keep the Finnish team updated of proceedings and upcoming customer needs
- Contribute to the Annual Budget and Sales Estimates. Manage the Trade Marketing budget
- Actively seek for new business opportunities like finding new distribution
EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business
- Sales experience in FMCG environment, preferably KAM type experience
- Good understanding of Trade Marketing and Category Management principles and understanding of Brand Marketing
- Strong result oriented sales mindset and desire to develop within sales function
- Self-initiated personality, great team player skills and positive mindset
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the key business drivers
- Proven good negotiation and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office well mastered
- Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is a benefit
For more information please contact Country Manager Marja Remes 040 5891404. Please send your application with salary request to email@example.com by 29.12. Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, thus please don’t hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible.