IT Project Manager
Meyer Turku Oy
Would you like to be part of Finland’s most interesting technology company?
Meyer Turku is specialized in demanding, innovative and environmental-friendly cruise vessels, car-passenger ferries and special vessels. In Turku, ships have been built successfully all the way since 1737. Meyer Turku has three subsidiaries: Piikkio Works Oy, cabin factory in Piikkiö; Shipbuilding Completion Oy, turnkey supplier of solutions to public spaces in ships; and ENG´nD Oy, shipbuilding and offshore engineering company in Rauma. Together with its German sister shipyards, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the leading cruise ship builders. Co-operation between the three shipyards is developed all the time by sharing the best practices and having collaborative projects.
In times of industrial digitalization, the importance of IT is growing enormously. In Meyer we are currently aligning the IT landscape, services and organization with the future requirements of shipbuilding. There are several projects both in IT and in the business that need the expertise of an experienced project manager.
We are now looking for
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Managing IT projects (both internal and joint projects with business) to deliver results in time, quality and budget
- Improving the company project management methods, standards and best practices
- Coaching of other project managers and providing quality assurance related to project management for IT projects
- Supporting the management of the IT project portfolio
- Working together with global and site PMO
Who we are looking for
- Sustainable success story in managing projects with several project members
- Ability to work in an international environment and to manage external service providers
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English (German is a plus)
- Profound experience in information technology
- Certification in project management methodology like IPMA, PMP or PRINCE
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Background in ERP applications (e.g. SAP), PLM applications (e.g. Catia) or IT infrastructure transformation
Meyer’s long and reliable history in shipbuilding and its steady order book guarantee a positive outlook for your career in international shipbuilding industry.
We promise you an inspirational work community and interesting tasks with top-notch high-technology products. In this community, you can become the best in the world in your own area of expertise. Internal training will help you expand your know-how even further.
We also consider free-time wellbeing and satisfaction of our employees important. The shipyard’s own occupational health clinic provides a wide range of medical services. Our own gym and other excellent physical exercise opportunities guarantee that you will not run out of spare-time activities.
At Meyer Turku, you are part of the team building the most luxurious and beautiful cruise ships in the world.
Head of Department, IT Infrastructure
+358 40 845 1277 (Call times: Monday 21.1. at 8:00–9:00 and Monday 28.1. at 8:00–9:00)
Please fill the application in English and have your CV also in English.