IT Product Manager
At Neste we want to be forerunners in a rapidly changing world. This means innovating with business transformations and accelerating new growth with IT solutions and technologies.
We are looking for an
IT Product Manager
to join our IT Business applications team, Sales, Marketing & Trading domain, in Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us!
In your role, you will
• Own end-to-end responsibility for the development and maintenance activities of the named solutions and products
• Lead development projects and / or delivery streams
• Manage the vendor co-operation
• Drive roadmap planning for the named solutions together with business teams
• Ensure wise use of budget and delivery resources based on business priorities
Based on your background and area of expertise, you can be either IT Product manager for Mobile & payments or Sales supporting solutions.
You will be working closely together with business teams to deliver business value and improved experiences to our customers. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a small team of experts working in the Sales, Marketing and Trading IT domain. Our team is responsible for development and maintenance of the solutions related to sales, pricing, forecasting, mobile and online interaction, payments processing and trading. We also contribute to the digitalisation of the services we run.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• Previous experience of working with mobile application development or working with payment related applications and related technologies
• University level degree in IT or similar relevant education
• Experience of managing development together with business and IT teams
• Strong knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile development (Scrum, scaled Agile models like SAFe / LeSS)
• Great communication skills: selected person will work with a wide range of stakeholders (Business Owners, Product Owners, IT experts, vendors)
• Ability to communicate clearly in English
We also value
• Ability to lead things forward with strong collaboration skills
• Systematic way of working, incl. documenting, reporting
• Mindset of being accountable and open
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with IT Development manager Katariina Kemppainen +358 40 338 0204 on January 30th during 15-16 or on February 4th during 15-16 EET.
Please submit your application by February 25th 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are scheduled to start already during the application period, so please send your CV soonest.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.