IT Manager, Otis Finland
We are looking for our client Otis Finland a full-time IT Manager for 6 months temporary position with a good possibility to extend. This position is located in Vantaa. This position offers you a varied and independent position within a global organization.
Your main responsibilities are maintaining IT infrastructure (Windows Servers, Network, Apple mobiles and Office 365/Azure and other applications) and being responsible for IT operations in Otis Finland and Baltic countries. You will meet regularly the global partners and take care that agreed SLAs will be reached. Your responsibility is to make sure that all processes and operations in Finland and Baltics follow the UTC (United Technologies) compliance policies and that all necessary documentation is up to date. You plan and participate in IT audits (internals and externals) and follow up findings. In addition you also support the internal end users as well as co-operate with Nordic and other European colleagues.
- IT-background and experience from IT service management processes in a global context
- Experience working in multicultural and global environment
- Enjoy interacting with internal customers and u nderstand delivering excellent customer experience
- Self-motivated and have the confidence to take on responsibility and curious to learn new things every day
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively
- Pa tient and persistent personality
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions
- Hands on person who enjoys using tools and equipment
- Fluent in written and spoken English with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience
- Willing to travel occasionally in Tampere and Baltic countries
Please apply latest on the 16th of December 2018 by sending your CV and application with your salary request on Adecco’s web page www.adecco.fi. For further information, contact Adecco’s Senior HR Consultant Anne Alarousu at 040 706 5513 on Now 30th between 09-11 and on Dec 5th between 14-16. We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.
Otis is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. Founded more than 160 years ago by the inventor of the safety elevator, Otis offers products and services through its companies in more than 200 countries and territories, and maintains approximately 1.9 million elevators and escalators worldwide. Otis is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: IT - Manager
Yhteyshenkilö: Anne Alarousu