ANDRITZ Pulp and Paper Services is looking for an experienced HSE Coordinator.
As a HSE Coordinator, you will ensure that the implemented HSE procedures are followed in pulp mill and power plant shutdowns together with our experts in site organization.
You will support project and site organizations with risk assessments and mitigating actions, as well as with other HSE tools. In your position, your responsibility will be also to collect the data for continuous improvement of HSE Management System, and to harmonize HSE practices globally by site and operations assessments.
You will work in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, and report to Project and Site Managers as well as to Divisional Quality Manager.
The location of the position can be any ANDRITZ office in Finland.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- University degree (B.Sc / M.Sc) in mechanical or process engineering.
- At least 3 years of site experience in EPC(C) sites working as Site Manager, Site Supervisor or HSE Coordinator.
- Willingness to work in shutdowns.
- Working knowledge of HSE Management System (OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001).
- Familiarity with local Occupational and Safety Act.
- Experience of working in pulp mill or power plant, or similar process industry.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills and understanding of foreign cultures.
- Willingness to travel and work in a truly global business environment.
- Independent and initiative, results-driven working style.
- Language skills: Fluent Finnish and English.
For further information please contact on July 22, 2019 between 3.00 and 5.00 p.m. and July 24, 2019 between 3.00 and 5.00 p.m. Divisional Quality Manager Teemu Suuronen, +358 40 860 6946.
Please send your application by August 4, 2019.