Do you wish to be a part of a team that creates smart, safe and smooth future?
If you are a future star in Human Resources, join our team at Teleste headquarters!
To strengthen Teleste HR function, we are now looking for a HR Trainee to join our team in Kaarina, Turku area. You will support Teleste Human Resources professionals in tasks related to all phases in the employee life cycle and domestic and global HR initiatives.
As Teleste HR Trainee you will
- Support developing Teleste people processes
- Participate in implementing HR policies and practices globally
- Support in HR initiatives and development projects
- Assist in engaging line managers and global HR community
- Participate in activities related but not limited to employer branding, internal communications, leadership development etc.
To succeed in this role, you need to have
- A true passion and enthusiasm for modern HR
- Proactive and can-do team player attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- University or Applied Sciences studies in a relevant field, minimum 1 year of studies
We offer you an excellent opportunity to learn HR in an international technology company, which is the European leader in its industry. As our HR Trainee, you will be able to grow in your role and develop your professional skills. The position is fixed term and part-time. The length of the traineeship and working hours will be agreed when the suitable candidate is found. The traineeship is compensated.
Please fill in your application on our website www.teleste.com/career-opportunities latest on October 13, 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Senior Vice President - People & Competence Tuomas Vanne, on 8.10. at 15-16, tel. 02-2605611