HR Shared Services Manager, EMEA
Konecranes Global Oy
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
As part of our People strategy, we are re-imagining the people processes which are real-time, transparent, seamless, and digital by design. We also aim to deliver selected HR services through HR Shared services concept for the smoother customer experience. Currently in EMEA, we have good grounds in HR SC operations physically located in Estonia and Germany. In this completely new role, you will be further-building and expanding the operations and bringing all local/sub-regional shared services operations under the same umbrella to improve & optimize process, standardize delivery and ensure best class experience.
As our HR Shared Services Manager, EMEA you will be responsible for building and driving the strategic development, tactical deployment and ongoing operational excellence for the HR shared services in EMEA. HR Shared Services Manager defines and drives the strategy of the shared services and their centers to provide exceptional service to all customers (employees, managers, HRs) focusing on the overall customer experience and access to information via self-service and service centers. You are responsible for developing, leading and evolving the capabilities of the employees within HR Service Centers for the goal of smooth customer service and quick resolutions. The location of the new position can be in any major country of Konecranes within EMEA.
What can you expected day to day
• Further develop the vision and strategy along with the execution plan for the EMEA shared services, ensuring the right level service level agreements and are linked to the business and people strategies fostering a customer service focus.
• Continue to grow a best-in-class employee support center with a tiered escalation service model, driving the transformation of the employee and manager experience via innovative self-service solutions, excellent customer service and operational efficiencies.
• Promote, develop, implement and manage Service Center operations, programs and policies across all business units to best achieve the organization's objectives, in compliant manner with corporate policies and processes.
• Identify and execute opportunities to automate, utilize Robotics Process Automation (RPA), document system requirements, and/or transition HR work to internal and outsourced shared services model, employee self-service, and manager self-service by using lean principles and change management.
• Manage the interactions with our geographical HRs, BA/BU/Function HRs and Global HRs understanding their business needs and proactively providing support in close collaboration with IT and other regions.
• Build up and create greater efficiencies and optimization for the HR Knowledgebase (MySupport) to ensure a better employee experience as well as drive employees to self-service.
• Oversight for metrics and KPIs to provide data and insight to operational groups to drive consultative solution-based discussion with the executives, including workforce planning, to improve operations within shared services.
• Lead shared service center team leads to allow them to ensure that workload is properly distributed and adjusted in peak periods. Leading the development of right skillsets in entire shared services operations.
• Key participant on a wide variety of HR projects supporting the different people initiatives through regular pro-active interaction to understand the support needs of the business
• Ensure operational and regulatory compliance of the Service Centers
• Work in partnership with IT to ensure the right tools for HR shared services operations and that HRIS systems effectively interface with other 1KC business systems
Your capabilities and experience to succeed
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8 years progressive experience in Human Resources
• Strong people and change leadership skills in international, remote environment
• Proven capability to plan and lead large-scale projects to meet tight deadlines
• Strong process orientation, dynamic problem solving with new ideas, self-starter with willingness to take initiative, support strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects/initiatives, contribute to results.
• Familiarity with continuous improvement & lean methodologies
• Strong ability to analyse and present data, HR systems understanding and experience with global people processes.
What we offer
In this new role, you will get to work in an international environment and truly impact the development of our EMEA HR shared service operations and roadmap. We have taken good steps in the shared service operations, but you would be taking us to the next phases in our journey forward. We are offering a highly ambitious and growth-oriented culture and a community of forward-looking professionals to work with. We are the global market leader in “Lifting business” and growing – which enables great career & development opportunities for our employees globally. You will have an independent and collaborative role, but with support available always when needed. We also offer a competitive total rewards package and good learning opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English with your salary expectation by 6.1.2020.
If you have questions about the role, please contact Tarja Moilanen, Vice President, HR, Region EMEA by email tarja.moilanen(at)konecranes.com or via Linkedin or by phone +358 40 149 8455 (12.12. at 2-3 pm; 17.12. at 9-11 am; 3.1. at 10-11 am Finnish time).