Head of Accounts / Chief Accountant
SSP Finland Oy
We are looking for Head of Accounts/Chief Accountant Finland who will work with Nordics accounting team. This is an exciting fixed term role for at least one year period to cover our current Head of Account’s role during a finance project. You will be placed at our office at Helsinki Airport.
Overall role and responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping (accounting) and statutory reporting, including preparing the financial statements as well as corporate tax returns, VAT returns etc.
- Group reporting in relation to financial closing, P&L, BS and tax reporting, including all relevant reconciliations
- Cash planning, Cash forecasting and Cash reporting
- Payroll accounting (journal import from service provider) and reconciliation against statutory reports
- Labour cost accruals and analysis with controller team
- Overhead cost accruals and analysis with controller team
- Working across the Nordics organisation, sharing and learning best practices
To succeed in this role you need
- At least 5 years progressive experience in accounting, accounts payable and payroll accounting with possible experience in hospitality/retail/food industry, preferably in a mid to large size organization
- Analytic and innovative way of approaching new challenges and/or issues.
- Suitable Masters or Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Proactive, development minded and goal focused
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
You must be fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English and preferably any additional Nordic language.
We offer an exciting work environment where you will be given responsibility from the first day. If you show positive results and ambition your career options at SSP are endless!
If you got interested in the role please send your application and salary requests to
latest August 11th, 2019
If you have more questions on the role, you can call
30-31.7 Head of Accounts Heli Vitikainen +358 44 503 8006
6-7.8 Nordic Commercial Control Manager Tom Lindström +358 40 570 6995