Global Process Owner, Supply Chain
Are you be the person to drive our supply chain process creation and implementation?
Valmet is full speed ahead with its ERP business process transformation project, Leap Forward. This transformation program is rolling out new ERP processes and will cover every part of Valmet’s business and set the foundation for our business in the future.
We are now looking for a Global Process Owner to drive our supply chain process implementation. In this role you are responsible for leading and managing process definition and implementation work in Leap Forward transformation program within the given program schedule from Design to Delivery as well as support. In this role you will report to Ismo Anttila, VP, ERP Business Transformation.
In your daily work you will
- Translate the Valmet strategy into development actions to fulfill the needs in process area
- Define, map and document processes as well as training them to stakeholders
- Prepare proper process roll out plans and release development plans covering the scope and resource needs internally and externally
- Define and implement process metrics for the respective area
- Collect Lessons Learned for executed projects for continuous improvement within the process responsibility area
- Lead a team of experienced concept owners and external consultants in own process area
The Leap Forward program will cover every part of Valmet’s Global business. On this type of project there is constant change, tight deadlines, multitasking, roadblocks, set-backs and many, many challenges. If that sounds like hard work it’s because it will be. But the sense of achievement as each phase of the project is rolled out and the transformation succeeds will be motivating as you watch your efforts change the business. You will also gain an even deeper understanding of our business and grow professionally.
Expectations to you
- Master´s degree in relevant topic
- Approximate 8 years applicable experience, at least partly in international company and managerial position.
- Proven and successful track record of leadership and strategic management
- Proven record of successfully driving through organisational change
- Ability to work in multicultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment.
- Good communication skills and fluent language skills both written and verbal in English is a must.
- Previous knowledge of ERP program execution is highly appreciated.
- A deep understanding of supply chain processes are key enablers for a successful execution of the process owner role
- Ability and capability to travel
a great opportunity to participate in a major, global business process transformation program in our organization and business with over 13,000 employee in 33 countries and over 150 locations around the globe. You will be surrounded by an international team and offered opportunity to learn, grow and progress in your career.
The project team operates in Järvenpää. Besides Järvenpää you may also be based in Tampere or Jyväskylä.
For more information, please contact Ismo Anttila, VP, ERP Business Transformation, tel. +358 40 519 3774 or email@example.com.
To apply, please complete the on-line application latest by Tuesday September 24th.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service
know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers