Global Business Controller
ANDRITZ Pulp and Paper Services is looking for a Global Business Controller to work as part of Service controlling function and controlling process team. As a Global Business Controller you will handle different internal reporting tasks and coordinate financial matters in a global division in a matrix organization.
- Participate in divisional budgeting and forecasting, as well as medium term planning from the financial point of view.
- Participate in regular and ad-hoc, global and local divisional reporting including follow-up of monthly financials, forecasts, and budgets.
- Instruct and train group companies in IFRS reporting and financial matters.
- Develop financial reporting practices and tools together with the controlling team.
- Handle financial KPI reporting and follow-up with a dashboard tool.
- Carry out different divisional level group reporting tasks.
- Develop and follow-up internal agreements.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
- Master’s degree in economics or technology, or other applicable degree.
- At least 4 years’ working experience from controlling tasks, peferrably in a globally operating company.
- Solid understunding of IFRS reporting.
- Deep knowledge of the MS Excel, SAP ERP specially in FICO, BI reporting tools and KPI follow-up.
- Good ability to handle routine tasks.
- You are flexible, accurate, systematic and have the ability to perform under pressure in changing circumstances and with tight schedules. Initiative and independent working style.
- Good communication and co-operation skills.
- Fluent verbal and written English is required; knowledge of other languages is as advantage.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and abroad.
The working location of the position can be any of the ANDRITZ Oy offices in Finland.
For further information please contact on June 20, 2019 between 1.00 and 4.00 p.m. and July 4, 2019 between 1.00 and 4.00 p.m. Global Division Controller Janne Yläjääski, +358 40 860 6242.
Please send your application by July 7, 2019.