We are currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the duration is estimated for 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drafting and issuing geotechnical design reports in accordance with EN-1997-1
- Justification of the calculated geotechnical parameters
- Implementation of geotechnical design calculations under the buildings and structures of the nuclear power plant (also safety-related)
- Coordinating the approval of the developed project documentation with the Customer and supervisory authorities (STUK, municipality)
- Development of tasks, as well as the coordination of work programs for the development of geotechnical reports and the implementation of geological (geotechnical) surveys, including works on mapping pits.
What do we expect from you?
- Work experience of not less than 5 years in geotechnical design in Finland
- Availability of software, suitable for:
- Construction of computed geological (geotechnical) models;
- Calculation of geological (geotechnical) characteristics and parameters;
- Interpretation of field and laboratory geological information to Basic Design.
- Knowledge of current regulatory documentation of the EU and Finland on engineering geology and geotechnics.
- A clear understanding of the mechanisms and results of engineering and geological surveys and geotechnical design.
- Skills in geotechnical design technology, knowledge of methodology for justification of design parameters and carrying out geotechnical design calculations
- Possession of licenses and certificates entitling the execution of works on engineering geology and geotechnical design, including FISE qualification.
- Authority to sign project documents.
- Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.