Finnish speaking Customer services colleague Front Office to Klingel, Lahti Finland
Klingel is now looking for a service-minded and solutions focussed customer service colleague. The job is located at Klingel's office in Lahti, Finland. You will be part of a great team in an expansive, international company with sound values and an open and coaching management. The position is a permanent, full time post starting in February 2019.
Main work duties:
- Providing front line customer service and responding to incoming customer contact via telephone, chat, mail and social media
- Working actively with added value sales to meet the department targets
- Calling customers for various outbound activities
- Giving feedback regarding the company's processes from a customer perspective
- Giving feedback regarding campaigns, marketing actions, catalogue deliveries etc. by actively participating in meetings, discussions, teamwork and workshops
- Working actively with your colleagues to provide the best possible service to Klingel's customers
We are looking for someone with high school education and preferably previous experience of working in service, sales or order administration. You must have very good knowledge of the Office package and be used to working with business systems. We have a requirement that you are fluent in both spoken and written Finnish and have a good knowledge of English. If you also speak Swedish and/or German that is a bonus, but not a must.
As a person you are respectful, solutions orientated and responsible with a strong sense of service and a positive attitude. You enjoy administrative and service based work where the telephone and computer are your primary tools. You take pride in your work and are motivated by giving the customer the best possible service.
Klingel is collaborating with Jerrie on the recruitment for this post. Please submit your application with accompanying CV and letter in either English or Swedish via jerrie.se, the recruitment process will take place in English or Swedish. If you have any questions contact Cecilia Jarlsmark on +46 723 05 33 43 (available from January 7th).
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-01-27