Does coffee and food make your heart beat? Our aim is to become one of the fastest growing Food & Beverage companies in Europe. Join us on the journey!
We are looking for an enthusiastic number loving person to join our accounting team in Vuosaari. In this Finance Controller role, your main priority will be supporting Paulig’s finance strategy by providing reliable accounting services of high quality. The location is our modern headquarters in Vuosaari, Helsinki and this position is permanent.
As Finance Controller, your main priority will be supporting Paulig Group’s finance strategy by providing reliable accounting services, accurate monthly reporting and annual financial statements of high quality.
Responsibilities of the role:
- full responsibility for named legal entity/entities including both statutory and group reporting
- participate in the annual and interim audit processes
- prepare consolidation entries in group accounting
- participate in Transfer Pricing documentation process
What we appreciate:
- degree in Finance/Accounting with minimum 3 years’ experience including financial statement preparation
- fluent in Finnish and English
- ability to take responsibility, meet deadlines and multi-task, as well as proactive approach
- service minded attitude when supporting others in accounting and tax matters in our international environment
- ability to work independently, having good communication and problem solving skills
- enthusiasm to call for action, staying curious in your work and constantly striving for excellence
We offer you:
- challenging and interesting work in family-owned company working with strong brands and products
- excellent work environment and team with warm team spirit
- constantly developing company where you won’t get bored
- carefully thought onboarding and support to make you feel welcome
- competitive benefits
- team who will support your development
- a work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together
- flexible working conditions
In this position, you will be reporting to Finance Manager Finland, Tiina Mahlakaarto. Please feel free to contact her the following times for more details at tel. +358 50 3500468
- Wednesday 29.1.2020, 9-10 Finnish time
- Wednesday 5.2.2020, 14-15 Finnish time
Did you get excited?
We would be happy to hear from you! We are looking forward to receiving your CV and application with your salary request latest on 9th of February 2020 at our website https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us.
Paulig was founded in 1876 when Gustav Paulig started his business in the heart of Helsinki. The company is family-owned still today. Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and snacks. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig has operations in 13 countries and sales amounted to EUR 907 million in 2018. The group has 2.130 employees. www.pauliggroup.com