We are looking for our client ZEISS an experienced Field Service Engineer (Light Microscopy) to represent ZEISS Research Microscopy Solutions at customer locations here in Finland.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for installing, repairing, upgrading and performing preventative maintenance on ZEISS light microscopy instrumentation. In this role, you will be a part of Nordic service department within Research Microscopy Solutions (RMS) with over 30 professionals covering Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Areas of responsibility and goals:
- Install, repair, upgrade and perform preventative maintenance on ZEISS light microscopy instrumentation in Finland.
- Provide general after sales troubleshooting.
- Build and maintaining long-term customer relationships and achieving maximum customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring that customer devices work as they should.
- Arrange and perform application training at customer sites.
- Perform daily work in the CRM.
- Promote ZEISS products, services and solutions.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Technical background with appropriate education.
- Relevant work experience from a similar position (preferably optics or electronics with technical work). Biomedical background is a plus.
- Understanding of troubleshooting techniques and approaches.
- Organized and self-driven way of working.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Social competence and co-operations skills. Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Business oriented mindset, sales attitude is a plus.
The position requires an average of 60-80 travelling day per year, mainly in Finland. A valid driver’s license is a must.
We offer unique opportunity to work with an international market leader in microscopy. You will get professional colleagues and challenging independent role.
Please submit your CV and application in English with salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 31th of July 2019 at www.experis.fi. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, email@example.com or 050 516 0054.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin sekä suorahakuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille. Me autamme sinua löytämään unelmiesi työpaikan asiantuntijatehtävistä johtotasolle asti. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon ja rahoituksen, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin sekä johdon rekrytointeihin kaikilla toimialoilla.