F2F Promotor at UNICEF
Suomen UNICEF ry
Right now UNICEF Finland is looking for sales-oriented F2F-promotors to recruit monthly donors in shopping centers around Turku area.
- Salary of 1800 euros/month
- Working hours: 4 days a week (26h)
- Opportunity to advance and create a career
Why work as a F2F Promotor at UNICEF?
- Face-to-face fundraising is the most efficient channel for recruiting monthly donors for UNICEF. We recruit most of our monthly donors through our F2F-Promotors. Monthly donors guarantee that every child everywhere in the world gets the vital help they need
- UNICEF is the world's leading children's organisation helping millions of children annually. With your work you help UNICEF vaccinate half of the children under the age of 5 worldwide
We offer you:
- Monthly pay of 1800 euros with 4 days/week work
- Occupational Healt Care
- Sport and culture benefit
- Inspiring working atmosphere
- Regular training to support your work: you'll participate in work shops and team meetings. You'll develop amazing communication skills.
- In addition, as you progress with your results, you get an opportunity to fundraise in expos and fairs around Finland and an opportunity to advance in your career: our F2F-Manager, our F2F-coordinators, our Event Officer and our Team Leaders have all started out in F2F-fundraising. When you work for us, you will be able to advance along with your skills.
We expext that you:
- Are able to inspire the person you are talking to and bravely try out new things to convince people
- Are ambitious about reaching goals and developing yourself
- Enjoy lively environment. Promotors primary work environment are lively shopping centers. They are also our key sales experts in the events and expos that we go to when recruiting new monthly donors.
Working time: Fulltime 104h / month, 6,5 hours a day between 10-18 o'clock, 4 days a week.The employment is provisional/temporary until 31st of December 2020. Remuneration: a fixed monthly salary of 1800 euros / month. The employment relationship is governed by the collective agreement between PALTA ry (Service Sectors Employers) and the JHL (Trade Union for the welfare sector).
We have a motivated and close-knit working environment. We also have a motivating fundraising goal, so you'll always know how many children you and your team has saved. We are looking for a like-minded teams players in our team. The work starts with a two days paid training as soon as possible. The places will be filled out as soon as suitable candidates are found, so be quick. Apply latest 5th of February 2020!