Executive assistant, Helsinki
Join the fabulous Valio gang #valiojengi! We are seeking an executive assistant for a permanent position. You will support Valio’s Chief financial and information officer and other members of Valio’s Executive Board in cooperation with the entire Executive assistants’ team of six dedicated professionals. You will play an important role in the smoothness and coordination of day-to-day work. You will arrange meetings, events and travel. Your diverse range of tasks will also include the preparation of meeting and presentation materials and communication. You will also handle matters for the finance and IT organisation. As the secretary of the finance and IT management group, you will have an important role to play in ensuring the smooth running of meetings, and, in general, you will work in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
You are the person we are looking for, if
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration or business service solutions and experience in the corresponding demanding executive assistant tasks
• You adapt easily to changing situations and organise and prioritise your work with a positive attitude and a sure touch
• You are independent and exact, and can keep several things under control even under pressure
• You take the initiative and always think one step ahead
• You are willing and able to take an active role in strategy and stakeholder work
• You work well in a team and with different stakeholders
• You are able to grasp the essentials in complex situations
• You are solution-oriented and can handle unexpected situations
• You have excellent Finnish and English skills (other language skills are an advantage)
• You have a good command of the standard office software and can learn new systems effortlessly
In return, you will enjoy the possibilities that an internationally growing, future-minded and highly regarded Finnish food company has to offer. We are proud of our warm and supportive work culture. Our way of working is based on Valio’s values: customer focus, responsibility, innovation and cooperation. When you start work with us, we provide a good orientation with support from your supervisor and colleagues. We actively support development, growth and training in the workplace. Valio is a highly respected employer that will help you develop your own skills. You will also have access to the personnel benefits of a large Finnish food company. You will be working in our pleasant headquarters in Pitäjänmäki, which also has good public transport connections.
Further information: HR development manager Harriet Lemberg will be happy to tell you more about the position. Call +358 50 398 1177 on Friday 29 November between 10 am and 11 pm, Wednesday 4 December between 2 pm and 3 pm, or Monday 9 December between 2 pm and 3 pm.
How to apply: We are eagerly waiting for you to join us! Please submit your application by 12 December by following the link.
Valio works to make life better. Our innovative community develops and makes nutritious and highly popular food products. Our roots are set deep in Finland and our products are sold in up to 60 countries. We are Finland’s largest exporter in the food industry. We foster accountability in our work, and, together with our partners, we aim to make our milk production carbon neutral by 2035.
We are a company owned by Finnish dairy farm entrepreneurs. Valio employs more than 4,000 professionals in different sectors around the world, such as dairy personnel, engineers and sales professionals. It is important to us that every member of the Valio team can develop in their work and has the means to do so.