PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Distribution Management function is part of Turku Operations and responsible for elements of order-to-delivery process including customer care, transportation and forwarding. Among others the tasks you would be handling include order and customer management. You will also act as a contact person to our global customer care centers.
- Management of customer orders from order entry to shipment
- Internal coordination for order fulfillment
- Point of contact for global customer care centers and global order fulfillment team
- Management of customer master and price lists
- BBA or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within customer care/logistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to work in an international matrix organisation
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For more information, please contact Elina Kannisto, tel 0400 378292 on Tuesday, January 14th between 14 – 15, or on Friday, January 17th between 14 – 15.
Will you be our next top professional? Please apply to this intriguing position as soon as possible, at the latest on January 26th, and join us today!