Novartis Finland Oy
Digital Coordinator is a key role within the local marketing and sales services team driving and executing digital activities. The core purpose of the role is to ensure local digital operations support and optimal use of digital assets and platforms across franchises and functions.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Execution and support of local digital activities across franchises and functions
- Content and technical updates to digital platforms, such as websites, newsletters and social media
- Local social media management and support
- Support digital capability building and smart use of resources by active participation in the Nordic digital coordinator network
- Data analytics tracking and management
- Support in securing compliance in digital platforms
What is needed to succeed in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar/higher in Business Administration or other area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Conversant in the digital environment and able to bring in relevant technical knowledge when needed
- Hands-on attitude with ability to drive change and make things happen
- Project management skills
- Experience of social media management, CMS and newsletter platforms (such as EpiServer, Drupal, Apsis or similar)
- Experience of analytics tracking tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of graphic design and/or video editing tools is seen as an advantage (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere or similar)
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications - 10.12.2018