Telia Sverige AB
My name is Diana Sundell and I am leading Database team, part of Service IT Platform and Infrastructure. Database team is one out of 6 teams focusing on Cloud and platform services. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. Right now we are looking for two highly skilled database (DevOps) engineers with experience within operational work regarding databases such as OracleDB, MSSQL, MYSQL and/or PostgreSQL. Linux and Windows experience is a must.
Your next challenge?
If you want to be a key player in a large IT organisation and have a passion for databases, we are looking for you! You will be required to work with different database types and technologies. You will be part of Database team where we handle and solve incident, problem and changes on a daily basis.
Database team build and run infrastructure in Nordics and Baltics. Team setup is to work accordingly to DevOps cross functional and skilling way of working. The team consists of 16 senior professionals in four different locations that develop and operate within our domain. Database team are proud to represent one out of four teams in all Telia Company to lead the Telia Company IT change journey.
Who are you?
You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciate an inclusive team environment and have experience in working within a distributed team. Change and transformation is looked at as a fun challenge and a chance to adopt future technologies and improve ways of working. Best practice is a natural part of your thinking and you always strive to improve and learn new things.
You like to spread your knowledge with co-workers and always strive to automate tasks.
· Analytical and structured
· Best practice oriented
· Collaborative and open-minded
· Team player
· Focused & stress resilient
· Strong background in IT and databases with experience in complex IT environments
· University degree within a relevant field
• BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline, or equivalent work experience within Infrastructure development or Operations
• Experience within our four DB engines OracleDB, MSSQL, MYSQL and/or Postgres. Knowledge within Cloud Computing, Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) is meriting
· Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
· Excellent language skilled within english (oral and written)
· Meritorious: Rman Backups, Enterprise manager, replication solutions and automation
• Operational duties
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me at +46 70 225 66 46 or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2019-06-27.