Murata Electronics Oy
We are looking to hire a Development Engineer with a background in mechanical engineering or machine engineering for our Equipment Development team in Vantaa.
Your main responsibility will be the development of measurement systems in our validation laboratory. Your work will involve the mechanical design and simulation of mechanical parts, management of test equipment projects with internal and external partners, as well as improving current test systems and ensuring that our measurement systems meet specification targets. Your team is part of the Research and Development organization at Murata Electronics.
To be successful in this position
- You have strong knowledge and practical skill in mechanical design
- You are willing to be a project manager in equipment projects
- You can use Solid Works tools (simulation, 3d modeling, workshop drawings)
- You have an understanding of workshop engineering
- You have an understanding of automation and control systems
- You have an understanding of mechanical engineering (motors, bearings, etc.)
- You have some software coding skills
- You have a technical education ( M.Sc, B.Sc, Ph.D)
The Equipment Development team works intimately with product development projects and we offer you an open atmosphere and great colleagues to work with. We want our sensors to play a crucial role in the future of self-driving vehicles and your work will help us achieve this goal. We can offer you work at a cutting-edge technology company where we are often the first in the world to do things. Furthermore, we will provide all the necessary resources to help you develop yourself and your career.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and letter of application with a salary request via the link below as soon as possible. The deadline for application is 6th January 2020.
For further information, contact Matti Honkalehto, tel. +358 50 553 5592 on every Monday during application period between 13.00 p.m. and 14.00 p.m. and other times by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.