Design Engineer (Embedded Software)
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Embedded Software Design Engineer to join our talented software development team at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions Business Line in Vaasa or Tampere.
- Developing technologies, products and solutions for ABB's Business Units globally.
- Working in an agile development team of protection and communication products creating value for your internal and external customers as part of a world-class team of professionals.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
- Experience in embedded development and C / C++ programming
- An innovative and creative attitude
- A customer-oriented way of working
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ideally you have experience in real-time operating systems and agile development methods
- A good understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols and IEC 61850 standard is appreciated
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish are also a benefit
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• A challenging position in a global R&D team working in the front line of distribution automation products
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• The opportunity for professional development.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68271817 by October 27, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Teemu Välisaari, tel. + 358 50 334 2064.