Data Analyst, HR
The HR systems and reporting function is responsible for creating, designing and managing Valmet’s global HR system landscape. We ensure that Valmet has well-functioning HR processes, easy to use systems and accurate HR data and analytics at hand for decision making and external reporting. We provide support, advice and guidance to all Valmet organizations.
Are you our next gold-digger?
We are now looking a passionate person to take our HR data utilization forward. We have just gone through large HRIS renewal and our next goal is to take data utilization and visualization to next level. You want to work together with very experienced HRIS team who can support you. You love challenges from business and HR and live to give innovative solutions for data usage. In organization where VLOOKUP still amazes many, using Power BI and Workday Analytics can make you true magician.
This role will be a perfect place to bring in fresh view and same time learn from experienced HR organization. We have strong attitude on taking things forward and in this team you will be participating on world class development projects with modern tools.
- You know that feeling when complex data is ordered from chaos to nice visualization
- Experience with the Workday solution is a big benefit
- You eat Excel challenges for breakfast and Power BI for lunch
- You know there is always room for improvement and do not accept the status quo
- You are interested in constantly learning new things and using them to create out of the box ideas
- You want to learn new technologies and are not afraid to put your hands under the hood
- Suitable education (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree), experience in working with HR tools and processes and excellent written and spoken English are a must
We offer a fast-paced, interesting and challenging role in a truly global environment in which obstacles are taken with a smile. This position can be based in any major Valmet location in Finland.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you’d be the perfect addition to our team, please submit your application by 18.10.2019.
If you want to know more about this position, please contact Pekka Lillstrang (tel. +358 408 293683) on preferably on 10.10.2019 from 11:00 - 14:30.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.