Customer Training Specialist
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Customer Training Specialist at ABB Oy, Grid Automation unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for
training our global business channels and customers in configuring and operating control systems based on our
MicroSCADA Pro software. The trainings are held both as classroom trainings as well as on-site. You will also be
developing new methods for virtual trainings, e.g. webinars, e-learnings, social media, videos, etc.
In this position, you will work in close cooperation with our Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Support, and Product
Management and contribute to our business success. You will also participate in technical marketing and business
- Training the full portfolios of products, solutions and services to our customers and channel partners in order to be
successful in project deliveries
- Supporting product launches in the regions, serving as technical support for exhibitions, seminars and customer events
- Executing competence development plans in the regions
- Develop new methods for virtual trainings, e.g. webinars, e-learnings, social media, videos, etc.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical or automation engineering
- Touch of pedagogic skills is seen as an advantage
- Experience from customer relations and automation systems
- Knowledge of virtual training tools and methods
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey”
We offer an interesting position in an international working environment, the opportunity to influence and develop training
methods and work with world class products, the opportunity for personal development with high spirited team of
professionals and the opportunity to further your career in a global company.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68293324 by November 3, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Olav Lundström, tel. +358 50 334 3590.