Customer Service Summer Trainee
We are looking for a proactive and customer service oriented summer trainee to Tampere Plant in Finland for summer of 2019.
The main tasks of the Customer Service Summer Trainee
- Daily communication with customers, sales team and internal stakeholders (planning, logistics and production)
- Answering enquiries, order handling and follow-up, invoicing and documentation
- Be part of weekly Production Planning meeting
Needed experience & competencies
- Suitable studies in university level (e.g. international business)
- Ability to work under pressure and on several tasks simultaneously
- Accuracy to input orders correctly
- Willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English. Also skills in German and French are appreciated, but not required.
- Positive and customer oriented can-do attitude is the most important attribute you can bring to the position
The length of the employment will be approximately 3 months, starting from May to August.
Please apply by March 8th by filling out application form.