Corporate Customer Support
Poolia Suomi Oy
Swedbank Pay/Payex is the 5th largest card acquirer in Europe and is now looking for two new colleagues to join the corporate support unit in Helsinki.
The objective of the position:
Corporate Customer card acquiring support and coordination for existing and potential customers.
Area of responsibility:
- Support for existing customers through telephone and e-mail
- Handling and coordination of agreements for incoming customers
- Second line support for Swedbank Pay card acquiring customers
- Swedbank Pay FI back office
- Respond to inquiries from existing customers and partners through e-mail and telephone
- Guidance of existing customers with regards to the handling of card payments,
settlement supervision, creating monthly reports to existing customers, changes to agreements and registration of incoming new customers
- Respond to inquiries regarding complaints/chargeback and aid the communication between our department for complaints and the customer
- Handling of incoming mail
- Registration/preparation of customers and agreements
- Handling of various tasks related to Swedbank Pay FI back office
Required skills (formal, professional and social):
- Eager to provide excellent customer service and contribute to make the customers contact with Swedbank Pay a positive experience
- To show flexibility with regards to job assignments and working hours
- Outgoing, presentable and a good communicator, both verbally and in writing in Finnish, (Swedish) and English.
- Knowledge of the business areas of Card issuing and/or acquiring
- Relevant and documented experience from a similar position within the areas of Cards issuing and/or acquiring or within the banking business in general
- Completed gymnasial education and relevant further education
- Loyal, creative, solution-driven and able decision maker
A positive and pleasant working environment with the opportunity to work independently, whilst support and colleagues are always accessible.
As Swedbank Pay is rapidly growing, you have to opportunity to, along with new customers changing needs, grow and develop over time.
Sanna Majava, tel: +358 20 7290 838, firstname.lastname@example.org and Annastiina Korpi, tel: +358 20 7290 835, email@example.com
Swedbank Pay/Payex is the 5th largest card acquirer in Europe.
Go to the company website
LinkedIn Facebook Instagram Twitter