Corporate Controller, Finance Development
We are now looking for a
CORPORATE CONTROLLER, FINANCE DEVELOPMENT
to join our Finance team at our head office in Espoo, Finland
What do you get to do?
You will be a key player in Metsä Tissue Finance team and report to VP, Group Controlling, Metsä Tissue. Your closest co-operation partners will be the Metsä Tissue Finance team members, other Metsä Tissue process managers as well as Metsä Group Finance and ICT.
Your main tasks are the management and development of Metsä Tissue financial processes and related IT systems as well as active participation to Metsä Group process development.
You will proactively:
- recognize and define the development needs for finance process as part of the overall end-to-end business process development.
- act as the owner for Metsä Tissue SAP finance modules including related development and governance management.
- co-operate with the of regional and functional controllers (manufacturing, supply chain and sales) to further smoothen the processes and ensure the system functionality and user support in co-operation with Metsä Group ICT.
- participate to various development initiatives within Metsä Tissue and Metsä Group.
What we are looking for?
We expect you to have a relevant education (e.g. M.Sc. Econ) and at least 3-5 years of finance experience in a manufacturing company or as a consultant. As a person you are an analytical, committed and motivated team player with a willingness to take on new challenges in a dynamic working environment. Especially, you
- have deep understanding of SAP, especially finance modules; knowledge of Power-BI, SAP BW, and/or SAP HANA systems and HFM consolidation tools are highly valued.
- have experience in project management and people leadership in matrix organization.
- have strong knowledge in basic finance and controlling tasks like month end closing, product costing, profitability analysis, scenario analysis, investment calculations etc.
- are fluent in written and spoken English.
- are always ready to take the extra mile to push the projects to the end without leaving any lose ends.
If you believe in renewal, and want to contribute to responsible profitability, you are coming to the right place. Everyone of us contributes to the success of Metsä!
The consumption of tissue papers and grease proof papers is growing worldwide. The results of the work of Metsä Tissue employees affect millions of people every day, making everyday life easier and more hygienic.
Our operations are guided not only by the customers, but also by our sustainable values and renewable raw materials. We focus on growth and invest in new business opportunities. The key to Metsä's success lies with its skilled and enthusiastic professionals who constantly challenge themselves to produce better results. Find your spot among our top professionals!
Want to hear more?
Your future manager, Terhi Ilvonen, VP Group Controlling (email@example.com or +358 50 3809769) is happy to tell you more about this position. The best time to reach her is on Friday 10.1. at 11-13 or on Thursday 16.1. at 14-17.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV, cover letter and salary request. The search is open until 20.1.2020.