Concept Owner, P2P, Finance
Are you a finance professional to drive and coordinate our process development and implementation in co-operation with colleagues?
Valmet is full speed ahead with its ERP business process transformation project, Leap Forward which is now in template build and implementation phase and preparing Global Rollout. This transformation program is rolling out new ERP processes and will cover every part of Valmet’s business and set the foundation for our business in the future.
We are now strengthening the Finance team and looking for highly motivated finance professional for Purchase-2-Pay area to drive and coordinate process and solution development.
What will you do in the role?
• Have an e-2-e responsibility from business requirement to a finance solution for P2P area with strong focus to Inventory and Costing process and solution
- Plan, prepare and ensure that relevant blueprints, functional and technical designs, training materials, test plans, scripts and resources incl cut over plans are available so that the functionality can be rolled out in a systematic manner
• Understand how your process is linked to other business processes and actively drive finance change towards harmonized and integrated solutions.
• Drive high quality through robust testing and validation rounds and good documentation.
• Lead discussion related to your own concept area with different business, GFO and other finance stakeholders and IT
• Leads the work of P2P concept owners and Global Key users
• Work and collaborate across all functional teams within Leap Forward project team
• Communicate, train and support changes in own concept area
• Organize and hold classroom trainings and create e-learning materials
• Actively look for continuous improvement of own responsibility area in close co-operation with Finance community
Who would succeed in the role?
The Leap Forward program will cover every part of Valmet’s global business. On this type of project there is constant change, tight deadlines, multitasking, roadblocks, set-backs and many, many challenges. If that sounds like hard work it’s because it will be. But the sense of achievement as each phase of the project is rolled out and the transformation succeeds will be motivating as you watch your efforts change the business. You will also gain an even deeper understanding of our business and grow professionally.
We are looking for solid professionals with
- Master´s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience, at least partly in international company
- A deep understanding of finance processes and solutions and integration to other systems and especially inventory and costing area
- Experience and knowledge of developing Finance solutions in ERP systems, knowledge of Infor Technology is an asset
- Ability to work in multicultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment
- Project work experience and ability to make things happen
- Good communication skills and fluent language skills both written and verbal in English is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Lean mindset
Even if we appreciate previous experience of ERP program execution, it is not a demand.
This role is an unique opportunity to make a real difference to our business and grow your career in a truly global environment.
The project team operates in Järvenpää. Besides Järvenpää you may also be based in Tampere or Jyväskylä.
For more information, please contact Heini Baya, Finance stream lead, Leap Forward transformation program, tel. +358 40 579 5232.
To apply, please complete the on-line application latest by Monday September 23rd, 2019.