Compliance & Legal Officer
Are you interested in a job with a purpose? Do you want to have daily opportunities to learn and develop your skills and competencies? Do you want to help bringing new medicines to Finnish patients?
Apply for the Compliance and Legal Officer role at Roche.
As Compliance & Legal Officer, you will be responsible for
- driving and managing compliance in the affiliate by providing insights, guidance, proposing solutions and proactively mitigating possible risks for non-compliance
- promoting the high standards of integrity. Ensuring compliance is in line with global guidelines as well as local laws and regulations through adequate procedures and process controls
- ensuring that Roche Oy activities are GDPR compliant
- actively supporting the local team in legal matters and management of legal risks
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law; experience as a legal practitioner/lawyer is beneficial
- Relevant working experience in a law firm and/or international company in law or compliance position
- Expertise in health care compliance management or auditing experience is a plus
- Pharma business understanding including relevant key business process controls
- Understanding of GDPR
- Team player and strong ability to drive results through collaboration across various functions
- Ability to handle ambiguity and complex compliance, legal and business topics
- High integrity standards and distinct attitude to speak-up
- Have high attention to details, well organized and have ability to plan and prioritize work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress
- Excellent communication skills and completely fluent in Finnish and English
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude.
At Roche Oy we work in fit for purpose teams, trust each other to take the right decisions and provide enabling, supportive leadership, while experimenting and learning together.
Our company culture has transformed towards an agile way of working where empowered team members work to deliver better outcomes for more patients, faster.
Additional information: Finance & Business Operations Lead Matteo Pietra tel. 050 409 6168, November 19th at 15-17 and November 21st at 14-15.
Kindly submit your application by November 30th, 2019.