Communications Officer (f/ m/ d) Nordic and Baltic regions
We are looking for a highly professional individual with the make-things-done mentality to manage communication within the Nordic and Baltic regions EIT RawMaterials partners community, in particular:
- Implement a CLC level communications plan, proactive and reactive multi-channel approach targeting diverse stakeholders and audiences to support EITRM Communications strategy and EIT RM Strategic Agenda through:
- Media: Mapping, building relations identifying opportunities and editorial placement;
- Events: organisation, coordination, branding and media relations;
- Outreach: to the national and regional association/ministries, preparing materials incl localization;
- Business creation: business creation marketing on the national level, reaching out to the entrepreneurial ecosystems promoting calls nationally;
- CLC Newsletter: twice a year towards CLC partners, content drafting and distribution. Results and projects driven;
- Branding Compliance implementation monitoring;
- Success Stories and News contribution: identifying relevant content for News channels, identifying media opportunities for success stories promotion.
- Keep regular information flow between the partners and the regional hub via appropriate media
- Manage or support the events dedicated to the community
- Build media distribution list and establish contact with key journalists focusing on Tier 1, Tier 2 media including the localized Press Kit and maintain regular communication and pitch stories to publications.
- 5 - 7 years of professional experience in Corporate Communications function/Media/Public affairs agency, raw materials affiliated industry or industrial association;
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the following languages (Swedish, Finnish);
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make a message across diverse and complex communities;
- Willingness to frequently travel in Europe and to Berlin HQ (once a month);
- Self-starter work approach with proven ability to drive initiatives from start to completion with limited guidance.
We offer a full-time position. The employment is fixed-term (1 year) with possibility for renewal after one year.
We are open to all kinds of diversity in our team.
Kindly consider that November, 5th 2019 is the deadline for applications submission.