We are now looking for a
to support the management in executing and communicating strategic change programs within the group. In this role you will develop, manage and plan Tikkurila employee and change communication in all internal channels. You act as a head of internal communication network in Tikkurila countries ensuring aligned and steady communication flow on key business topics.
In addition, you can have other duties and responsibilities, depending on your background and interests. You enjoy networking and acting as an internal journalist as well as creating policies and platforms. The position is located at Tikkurila headquarters in Vantaa and reports to Communications & IR Director.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in communications
- Minimum of B.Sc. in relevant field
- Good business understanding and experience in working in publicly listed company is a benefit
- Experience in a multinational company
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Great networking skills and “better done than perfect” attitude
If you got interested, please send your application and CV to email@example.com no later than 28.1.2019. For any further information, please call consultant Timo Toivanen at Taplow Finland +358 40 825 6357.